New Girl in the City...

       Its been a week i am in a new city.... as exciting as it sounds as frustrating it sometimes could be..
making new friends is tough for me... or it seems i have lost interest in that ...donno I like meeting new people... Observing them silently without being judgemental ... it is my hobby you see...but then speaking to them is not my cup of tea...
      So a Girl in new City who is naive and likes to be always anonymous... comes  with all excitement and fear of uncertainty to Chennai ...That day(well I don't like numbers so forgot about the date) I boarded on platform no 11 all alone with my bags ... It was easy to reach main entrance as this station unlike most I visited was  very different in its architectural style of construction ... there were no stairs here... the main entrance was connected to all platforms in common ...(maybe you got idea of how it was)...
       The city is very different .... its not like metro cities where you see fusion of culture...people here mostly and compulsorily speak Tamil...well its not bad but its tough for new person like me to learn it so fast...but on the same note they are kind and helpful..( but beware of autowalas they can sometimes  fool you and charge you too much)
     Fashion-wise, this city is made for me... there is less fashion and glam here so perk of that is the conman janta will not notice your clothes, wear what ever you are comfortable with..
     The weather, the weather always seems to be stagnated as if air has stopped flowing and time has stopped ( nothing can be done about it its a coastal area)... Sea seems to steal all this useless silence when you are on a beach... beach the one reason to be here for.. sitting in sand and listening to the waves...
      Safety... very important for new girl right... so I have never been to any metro city this safe ...
where respecting women is a practice than just a slogan. You can ask direction to anyone(of course when God google isn't responding) you will never get lost..
      Food, as a world known fact, rice constitute major portion    

    The city is well I haven't discovered it yet so I don't want to make a judgemental label based on others' opinion but something says me its gonna be a wonderful journey am here for a reason  ...      




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Happii Person