A Happii Person

I sat and thought                                                                                  
Where I am, What am doing                                                                                                                Measuring the right and wrong                                                       
Talking only to myself I got bored                                                    
My inner soul somewhere got sour...                                             
The deep Silence somewhere killed me                                    
Was being happy such a tough job I thought.                           
Then I stood up trying to forget all                                                 
to take a walk somewhere on random                                               
Where no one knew me but noticed                                                
I watched a poor boy enjoying ice-cream                                        
A sparkle of happiness on his face...                                                 
A man laughing at a friends joke                                                     
Some ladies giggling and gossiping.                                     
Someone silently enjoying selling his vegetables for profit.              
A  kid making his castle from sand...                                   
Everyone was happy ...                                                                  
Its about playing,working,dancing,making,selling,buying,    
eating,gossiping,debating,celebrating....                                           
It was everywhere...                                                                     
Except for the dark space of my mind                                                    
It is about living n loving, appreciating n defaming naivety & artfulness, giving & taking...                                          
Its doing above right or wrong                                                    
Just keep going.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog