My favourite writer, Preeti Shenoy whose books create impact over me :)
I wish everyone loved to be little insane, little stupid innocent and caring
rather than being geeky and strong
I dont understand why people are so obsessed to live a perfect life why cant they enjoy imperfectness and differences of each other.
I wish everyone loved the other person as he actually is rather than trying to change him according to themselves and live life where happiness can't be bought but is cultivated by once passionate dream and hard work..
I wish everyone loved to live free having no pride and prejudices..
I wish everyone loved to be little insane, little stupid innocent and caring
rather than being geeky and strong
I dont understand why people are so obsessed to live a perfect life why cant they enjoy imperfectness and differences of each other.
I wish everyone loved the other person as he actually is rather than trying to change him according to themselves and live life where happiness can't be bought but is cultivated by once passionate dream and hard work..
I wish everyone loved to live free having no pride and prejudices..

Comments
Post a Comment