Someone in the mirror...

In front of the mirror, I sat
This time not to admire my beauty
but to read my eyes

Contemplating for a while 
Talking about all good and bad
however baffling and bewildering my thoughts were.
that someone in the mirror showed me the way...

The world said to give up, you will not succeed
but the one in the mirror extolled me from all beings
it said you are different 
don't be cynic, the world's mean,
don't help them gloat over and censure you
for I know you will redeem...

That someone in the mirror
helped me to be me
helped net my imaginary world 
where everyone is free...

"Oh thank you" to the mirror I said
for you helped me solve the puzzle.
and the person in the mirror laughed and said: "will you be my friend..!!!"


Comments

  1. Hey, you write well... Keep up the good work .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you..! glad to hear this from a stranger

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Happii Person